Full-Stack Software Engineer
Our mission is to become the world leader in independent creator and home-studio-produced eCommerce videos. In the two years since its launch, Billo has built a community of 3,000+ content creators and generated over $10M in revenue in the US market and continues to strengthen the product-market fit.
We are growing fast and looking for a Full-Stack Software Engineer to join the Tech & Product Team. As a Full-Stack Software Engineer, you will work closely with other team members to deliver value to our brands and creators in an incremental, stable and effective manner.
What are we looking for?
- An engineer who would bring their problem solving, system design and coordination skills to the table
- A team player who works effectively across Frontend and Backend stacks
- A specialist who efficiently balances technology and product needs
- A growth-oriented tribe. We value health, awareness, consciousness and enjoy being Human
- A position in one of the fastest-growing startups in Lithuania
- Monthly gross salary around 5,000 – 6,000 EUR, depending on competence and experience
- Personal learning budget
- A possibility to be heard and empowered
- Flexible working hours
- A hybrid work model. Wanna work from Bali, Paris on New York from time to time? Not a problem!
- Karma. The real one, where you exchange your karma points into an electric scooter, a coffee machine, a ski pass or anything else
- Monthly outdoor activities with your team. Grilling? Hiking? Poker? Name it!
- Open communication and feedback
- At least 3 years of experience building web applications
- Collaboration with product in search of meaningful outcomes
- Knowledge of application infrastructure and capacity to collaborate with DevOps Engineers to enable platform stability and growth
- Frontend: TypeScript + React
- Backend: TypeScript + Node.js microservices + MySQL + RabbitMQ
- Mobile: Dart + Flutter
- Platform: GCP + Kubernetes
I’ll be waiting for you, lunch is on me!
Ignas Paplauskas, Engineering Lead
+370 623 27087