PPC Manager – Google Ads
Our mission is to become the world leader in independent creator and home-studio-produced eCommerce videos. In the two years since its launch, Billo has built a community of 3,000+ content creators and generated over $10M in revenue in the US market and continues to strengthen the product-market fit.
We are currently looking for an experienced and highly motivated PPC Manager – Google Ads – this an ideal role for an ambitious person who wants to join an equally ambitious Billo marketing team.
If you’re looking for a big challenge in a multi-million dollar market at a fast-growing startup, we want to add you to our team! This is a rare opportunity in Lithuania to lead website traffic growth to millions in a couple of years.
We’d be great together if you:
- Have 2+ years of experience in Paid Search channels management (Google ads, Microsoft ads, other)
- Are familiar with Google Tag manager, Google Analytics and GA4
- Have handled large scale and complex campaigns in US market (or, even better, have scaled campaigns worldwide!)
- Are attentive to detail and able to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Have mastered English
- Bonus points for other PPC channels’ knowledge and experience in B2B product marketing!
When you join us, you will:
- Launch and optimize various campaigns on Paid Search (Google & Microsoft Ads)
- Maximise campaign performance and make sure that results are in line with KPIs
- Develop A/B testing strategies to continuously improve performance
- Take full ownership of ad quality
- Monitor competitor activities
- Work independently to recognise areas for opportunity and growth alongside with our Growth and Engineering teams
If we like each other, we offer:
- A growth-oriented tribe. We value health, awareness, consciousness and enjoy being Human
- A position in one of the fastest-growing startups in Lithuania
- Monthly gross salary starting at 3,300 EUR, depending on competence and experience
- Personal learning budget
- A possibility to be heard and empowered
- Flexible working hours
- A hybrid work model. Wanna work from Bali, Paris on New York? Not a problem!
- Karma. The real one, where you exchange your karma points into an electric scooter, a coffee machine, a ski pass or anything else
- Open communication and feedback
You’ll have significant learning and growth opportunities as well as the ability to share the success of a fast-growing industry leader.
Reach out, lunch is on me!
Kristijonas Urlakis, CBDO