Senior Business Analyst
Our mission is to become the world leader in independent creator and home-studio-produced eCommerce videos. In the two years since its launch, Billo has built a community of 3,000+ content creators and generated over $10M in revenue in the US market and continues to strengthen the product-market fit.
We are growing fast and looking for an analytically-oriented person to support our business decisions by working alongside our Engineering and Financial Operations teams. As a Senior Business Analyst you will be responsible for generating data-based business insights and providing recommendations, extracting and manipulating data from our databases as well as supporting the financial reporting of the company.
We’re aware that in the data world, the position responsibilities are usually blurry so if you’re interested don’t fit the frame perfectly, let’s still talk!
We expect you to:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree with a strong computational element and 2+ years of experience in data driven business analysis positions
- Have strong analytical, problem-solving and collaboration skills
- Be familiar with data analysis and visualisation tools, direct experience with MS Excel and SQL
- Be able to raise challenging business questions and follow through with independent analysis and insights
- Be able and willing to work in multidisciplinary teams
- Be passionate about extracting, manipulating and analysing data
- Be willing and able to design and maintain dashboards and other reporting tools
- Ensure data accuracy, quality and integrity
- Bonus points for experience of financial modelling and understanding of accounting principles!
If you join us, we offer:
- A growth-oriented tribe. We value health, awareness, consciousness and enjoy being Human
- A position in one of the fastest-growing startups in Lithuania
- Monthly gross salary starting at 2,700 EUR, depending on competence and experience
- Personal learning budget
- A possibility to be heard and empowered
- Flexible working hours
- A hybrid work model. Wanna work from Bali, Paris on New York? Not a problem!
- Karma. The real one, where you exchange your karma points into an electric scooter, a coffee machine, a ski pass or anything else
- Open communication and feedback
Tech Stack (current state, which is constantly evolving as we love trying out new tech stack things!):
- Analysis: Mixpanel, Metabase, Looker Studio, Google Sheets
- Databases: Google Cloud SQL (MySQL), Google BigQuery
- ETLs: Fivetran
- Transformation: DBT
Don’t hesitate to reach out, lunch is on me!
Mantas Šabanas, Analytics Manager