Staff Software Engineer
The mission of Billo is to become the world leader in independent creator and home studio-produced eCommerce videos. We are growing fast and looking for a Staff Software Engineer to join the Tech & Product Team.
As a Staff Software Engineer, you will work closely with other team members to deliver value to our brands and creators in an incremental, stable and effective manner.
Who are we?
- Seed-stage VC-funded startup with a solid use case validation and 10x revenue growth from US market in 2021.
- The primary focus is solidifying Product-Market Fit by unlocking customer potential and meaningfully matching them with a growing creator community.
What are we looking for?
- An engineer who would bring his problem solving, system design and coordination skills to the table
- A team player that works effectively across Frontend and Backend stacks
- A leader who constantly innovates and shares their insights with the Team
- Opportunity to build out a solid engineering practice and participate in forming Billo as a successful business
- Choose between remote or office (Vilnius)
- Decision-making freedom
- Monthly gross salary around 6500 – 8000 EUR, depending on competence and experience
- Personal learning budget
- At least 3 years of experience building out web applications
- Skills in team coordination to effectively reach defined goals
- Collaborate with product in search for meaningful outcomes
- Experience in application architecture focusing on the business value they bring to the company
- Mentoring other engineers to ensure their growth as professionals
- Knowledge of application infrastructure and capacity to collaborate with DevOps Engineers to enable platform stability and growth
- Frontend: TypeScript + React
- Backend: TypeScript + Node.js microservices + MySQL + RabbitMQ
- Mobile: Dart + Flutter
- Platform: GCP + Kubernetes
I’ll be waiting for you, lunch is on me!
Ignas Paplauskas, Engineering Lead
+370 623 27087