Billo is looking for an Analytics Engineer. If that sounds like you – keep reading 📕
We are a group of 40 strong specialists that are building a marketplace for video ads. The marketplace connects businesses that have a need of performing Meta & TikTok ads with creators that have the capability to produce content. We’ve generated over $16M in revenue, have a lot of hard and interesting challenges ahead of us and want you to work with us to solve them.
Marketplaces are a notoriously complex type of business that produce quite a lot of data – we’re searching for an experienced Analytics Engineer to work together with Tech & Product Teams to build out a comprehensive data model that would be used by all departments to reduce time and increase quality of their business decisions.
As Analytics Engineer you will:
- Define needed data infrastructure to support the data stack and work with the Platform Team to implement it
- Develop and maintain data pipelines and ETL processes
- Define and implement data models, schemas needed for business insights
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis to support business operations and strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize data needs
- Ensure data accuracy, quality, integrity, and security
- Continuously innovate to make the state of data seamlessly accessible, high quality and well structured
What We Expect:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience in data engineering or data analysis positions
- Solid experience with SQL database technologies
- Experience building data models
- Experience with Apache Spark, DBT or similar technologies
- Familiarity with data analysis, vizualization, and product analytics tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Skills/programming knowledge (Python, JS, etc.) would be nice to have
What We Offer:
- Strong Product and Tech people who care about what they do – if you’re someone who’s inspired by ambitious people – you’ll fit in.
- Hard challenges that will take honest work to beat. We are not offering easy work
- Freedom to achieve things, no micro-management, no reporting for the sake of reporting
- Position to shape Billo’s data strategy and direction
- Hybrid work – flexibility between Vilnius office and remote
- Monthly gross salary starting at 4,250 – 5,750 EUR, depending on competence and experience
Tech Stack (current state, which is constantly evolving and is waiting for your input):
- Databases: Google Cloud SQL (MySQL), AWS DynamoDB, Google BigQuery
- ETLs: Fivetran
- Transformation: DBT
- Analysis: Mixpanel, Metabase, Looker Studio, Google Sheets
We’re aware that in the data world, the position responsibilities and experiences company-to-company are usually blurry so if you’re interested don’t fit the frame perfectly, let’s still talk!
I’ll be waiting for you, lunch is on me!
Ignas Paplauskas, Head of Engineering
+370 623 27087