Our mission is to become the world leader in independent creator and home-studio-produced eCommerce videos. In the two years since its launch, Billo has built a community of 3,000+ content creators and generated over $10M in revenue in the US market and continues to strengthen the product-market fit.
We are growing fast and in order not to drown in our data lake, we are looking for an experienced Data person to join the Tech & Product team.
As an Analytics Engineer you will be responsible for designing, building, and maintaining data pipelines to support our business as well as performing ad-hoc data analysis. The ideal candidate should have experience in data engineering and analytics, as well as a passion for solving complex problems with data-driven solutions.
We’re aware that in the data world, the position responsibilities are usually blurry so if you’re interested don’t fit the frame perfectly, let’s still talk!
We are looking for you, if you can:
- Define needed data infrastructure to support the data stack and work with the Platform Team to implement it
- Develop and maintain data pipelines and ETL processes
- Define and implement data models, schemas needed for business insights
- Perform ad-hoc data analysis to support business operations and strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize data needs
- Ensure data accuracy, quality, integrity, and security
- A growth-oriented tribe. We value health, awareness, consciousness and enjoy being Human
- A position in one of the fastest-growing startups in Lithuania
- Monthly gross salary starting at 4,250 – 5,750 EUR, depending on competence and experience
- Personal learning budget
- A possibility to be heard and empowered
- Flexible working hours
- A hybrid work model. Wanna work from Bali, Paris on New York from time to time? Not a problem!
- Karma. The real one, where you exchange your karma points into an electric scooter, a coffee machine, a ski pass or anything else
- Monthly outdoor activities with your team. Grilling? Hiking? Poker? Name it!
- Open communication and feedback
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or equivalent experience
- At least 3 years of experience in data engineering or data analysis positions
- Solid experience with SQL database technologies
- Experience with Apache Spark, DBT or similar technologies
- Familiarity with data analysis, visualization, and product analytics tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Tech Stack (current state, which is constantly evolving as we love trying out new tech stack things!):
- Databases: Google Cloud SQL (MySQL), Google BigQuery
- ETLs: Fivetran
- Transformation: DBT
- Analysis: Mixpanel, Metabase, Looker Studio, Google Sheets
I’ll be waiting for you, lunch is on me!
Ignas Paplauskas, Engineering Lead
+370 623 27087