The mission of Billo is to become the world leader in independent creator and home studio-produced eCommerce videos. We are growing fast and looking for a QA Engineer to join the Tech & Product Team.
As a QA Engineer, you will work closely with other team members to deliver value to our brands and creators in an incremental, stable and effective manner.
Who are we?
- Seed-stage VC-funded startup with a solid use case validation and 10x revenue growth from US market in 2021.
- The primary focus is solidifying Product-Market Fit by unlocking customer potential and meaningfully matching them with a growing creator community.
What are we looking for?
- An quality-focused professional who would bring his problem solving, testing and coordination skills to the table to find the best balance between speed and quality
- An engineer who can perform in both – manual and automated testing
- A team player who shares their knowledge and contributes to the growth of the Team
- A person who is excited about building a product and learning tohether
- Opportunity to build out a solid practice for managing quality and participate in forming Billo as a successful business
- Choose between remote or office (Vilnius)
- Decision-making freedom
- Monthly gross salary around 4200 – 5800 EUR, depending on competence and experience
- Personal learning budget
- At least 3 years of experience in testing web applications
- Skills in release coordination to effectively reach defined goals
- Collaboration with product people in search for meaningful outcomes
- Experience in defining E2E test suites, their implementation and management
- Mentoring teammates in matters of quality
- Knowledge in various testing methods like exploration, performance, regression testing
- Month 1 – onboard onto the Team, gaining enough domain knowledge to perform effective manual testing
- Month 3 – have a defined list of regression E2E test suite and launch an MVP, take on the responsibility of coordinating testing activities for the Team
- Month 6 – build out enough E2E tests to keep the amount of manual regression testing to a minimum
Tech Stack you will be managing quality for:
- Web application written with TypeScript + React
- Backend written with TypeScript + Node.js microservices + MySQL + RabbitMQ
- Mobile application written with Dart + Flutter
If you do not fit some of the requirements but are still interested in this position – reach out and let’s talk. Every person is different and we can see if we can find how you would fit into Billo’s organization.
I’ll be waiting for you, lunch is on me!
Ignas Paplauskas, Engineering Lead
+370 623 27087