Senior UI/UX Designer
Billo is the #1 platform for creator-produced short-form video ads for Meta and TikTok. We are growing fast and looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to join the Client Acquisition team. As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you will work closely with other team members in building a performance-based marketing pages and funnels for our new potential clients.
Who are we?
- A maturing startup with good fundamentals operating in a challenging US market
- The primary focus is solidifying Product-Market Fit by unlocking customer potential and meaningfully matching them with a growing creator community
What are we looking for?
- An experienced web (UI/UX) designer willing to join us on a growth journey
- A team player who would bring their UI/UX and funnel analysis skills to the table
- Strong leadership and project ownership skills to lead web re-design and develop new company’s image through performance-based practices
- Understanding of graphic design and branding
- Constant learning and collaborative mindset
- Full ownership and decision making
- Opportunity to create your own style and re-work design system
- Opportunity to strengthen and shape design practice at a fast-growth startup
- Hybrid work (office in Vilnius)
- Decision-making freedom
- Salary range of 3,300-6,000 EUR GROSS
- Personal learning budget
- At least 3 years of experience designing performance interfaces
- UX / prototyping, Customer journey maps, user flows, wireframes, purchase funnels
- Quantitative and qualitative user research skills
- Enabling engineering with a design system, patterns, and tooling
- CRO experience is a plus
Please reach out to discuss the opportunity.
Skirmantė Narmontaitė, Head of Acquisition