Creating content that converts and sells is the most valuable thing you can do for pretty much any business. If you are not creating content that is generating revenue, then you are not a successful business.
To create successful, revenue-generating content:
1. Begin with the End in Mind
Having an end goal in mind will help you figure out a strategy that works and help you build your creative content towards that goal.
- Make sure your brand is omnipresent – that it is on every platform so that everyone can see what we are doing, what our brand is, and has the opportunity to buy.
- User-generated content is priceless. Honing in on this will always bring returns.
2. Creative Strategy Needed for Scale:
- Research is the first and most important thing. Make sure you know who your customers are; the attitudes they have; what are their hopes and dreams, their outside forces; what their prejudices are;
- You can also use existing product solutions such as what marketing is already being used; what has their experience been like; what does the market like or dislike about existing solutions; point out at the horror stories, pain points, challenges of the existing solutions; does the marketplace think the existing solutions work?
You can use this research to come up with value propositions. Each value proposition can have a problem, and you can provide a solution for each.
3. How to Win at Facebook (this happens outside of Facebook)
- Your brand should have creative guidelines to scale your brand’s creative without asking for permission at every step;
- User-generated content is always going to win.
4. Creative Analysis (Feeding the Algo)
- Use the 80/20 Rule – 80% iterations/ 20% new creatives;
- The achieve optimal results launch anywhere from 15-40 creatives each day. Testing is part of the process;
*Caution over testing is a real problem
- How to set up your hook ratios with 3-second video views and impressions – shoes the hook that performs the best with the number of impressions from the tested hooks;
- Test the image iterations, meaning test the image with different headlines;
- Keep iterating and keep trying new things – never stop iterating.
One of the key points for any brand is to do research and always to have brand guidelines for creatives so that the work continues seamlessly. For creatives, never stop iterating to create optimal results for your brand clients.